In this video you will learn about all available methods to upgrade Smart Contracts. We are gradually going from logic/storage separation over Proxy patterns to most sophisticated techniques to exchange Smart Contracts bytecode using CREATE2.
I hope these labs will help you to choose the right pattern for your project.
It is a complete showcase of what's possible mid 2021. We're going through:
- The Eternal Storage Pattern
- Nick Johnsons First Proxy Example
- Storage Collisions
- EIP-897: ERC Delegate Proxy
- EIP-1822: Universal Upgradable Proxy Standard (UUPS)
- EIP-1967: Standard Storage Slots
- EIP-1538: Transparent Contract Standard
- EIP-2535: Diamonds
- A full CREATE2 Tutorial
- Metamorphic CREATE2 Factory
This lab has extensive Code Examples, which are on our new dedicated Ethereum Blockchain Developer Page located here: [
Overview - Ethereum Blockchain Developer Guide
The Guide for Learning Ethereum Blockchain Development and Solidity with Labs and Explanations
Thomas WiesnerEthereum Blockchain Developer Guide
- If you like what you see? Follow!
- Know anyone who needs to know about it? Share!